Monday 22 September 2014

A Day Out With My Beautiful.




Today I went out with my beautiful dog pig, she is a stuffy and is not At all aggressive. I've had her for a while now. We were filming a cookbook for you all and I really loved the pictures that I got and videos that i will share with you all very very soon. What camera did i use? My brand new canon dos 1200d with its 18-55mm lens.


We went to a local woods today, I was wearing a red/berry scarf from new look, my trousers were also from new look and my top was from new look (what a surprise?)

Pig was wearing this cute pastel pink collar as well as her lead, but her lead was not on as she is a good girl ;) haha xo

We walked around the woods, I find it very hard to be seen in public however there was no one here, it gave me the perfect opportunity to be out again and experience fresh air.

i hope you enjoyed this short post. i hope you enjoyed.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time Quisha :) I never knew you had a blog; I really like it! <3

    ReplyDelete