Thursday 8 January 2015

2014 Favourites! ♡








Hi Guys today is a '2014 Favourites!' 

So I've just shade a few ickle bickle photos for you to see the certain products I have been loving! <3
So Of course I am going to start of by going in detail with the 

skincare products:

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSER: So I am using this garner micellar cleanser currently and have been using it through 2014 and went through only 2 bottles, which is absolutely amazing! This cleanser does not sting, takes of makeup beautifully and gently and of course is good for sensitive skin in my opinion as I do have sensitive skin and it works wonders.

SOAP & GLORY: I've really been loving this, I think its the mini version so its much much cheaper and available in boots! <3

Mascara's:

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL: So i have been loving the 'Benefit they're real mascara' The wand has this like plastic spiky Edges and it creates lovely volume and blackness to the lashes, I really like this!

COLLECTION VOLUMISING: I've been loving this since it first came out, its my #1 mascara even beating all my high-end ones! <3

Primers & Concealers

RIMMEL WAKE UP:  I used to absolutely hate this, but in the summer I grew a love to this amazing brightening concealer! <3

BABY SKIN:
the baby skin makes my face feel brightened and toned.

Powders:
FIT ME POWDER: Not too cakey, has a semi matte finish and stays really clean in pan!<3

COLLECTION PRESSED POWDER: I really like this, I've actually hit pan, its super long lasting and makes an ultra matte finish I L O V E IT! <3

Lipsticks

Rimmel kate moss in 101: a really nice matte pink, kind of nude.its absolutely gorgeous and i love it! x
Mac creme cup: very alike to 101 however is a creme sheen so has a very nice creamy and moisturising texture! x

Eyeshadows

Too faced boudoir eyes: Really nice neutrals and I've used it so much! <3

Maybelline colour tattoo in the shade pink gold: So creamy and does not crease! x

Eye pencils: the nix one is really good for the waterline as it makes you look more awake, brightened up and makes your eyes look bigger.

I hope you enjoyed, make sure you check out beautybyemmaxo's blog as this is a collab with her:

http://beautybyemmax0.blogspot.co.uk  ♡ 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been watching your videos for a while and I love them! You're so inspiring and I love your blog too :) I would love to collab with you on each others blogs my blogs is:
    floralbeautxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Could you maybe check out mine? http://brookecrxven.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete