Friday 23 January 2015

15,000 Subscribers!

Oh my goodness, 15,000 people are subscribed to me on my youtube channel 'Pastel Princess' I am so so happy and grateful for the support and love you guys share with me and I'm so grateful. I'm not saying I'm some famous 'youtube celebrity' at all but 15,000 people is a great lot of people, especially in my world.

I started off youtube with a very small community, I created my channel when I was at my worst with my anxiety and eating disorder, I'm not too sure why you'd start a youtube data base in this time of life anyways, but I decided to do it because I felt slightly lonely as if it was my little diary to the world, talking to people without the pressure of having them in front of my face, in 3D!

I met a few friends on youtube, I was at about 100 subscribers and I really enjoyed filming. Then as I grew to more communities I became bigger and bigger. These people really made me feel special and i am very grateful for that. I started to get 'Fan edits' as people call them (although I'm not some talented famous star with a huge career)

I literally cannot thank you guys enough, being a you tuber and bringing 80% of my private life to the internet is hard and is expected to get at least 5% down rated comments, Yes I found it hard to cope as I did take them personally, but I grew to not care (With your help).

I also shared a variety of my life, which was very overwhelming.. The amount of support i got for it i did not expect and I was very amazed and happy I personally helped some of you, which yet again I did not expect. I also got comparisons to Zoella, which is crazy because she is super talented and i cannot believe i was compared to someone at her high level in life. Personally, I don't think i would ever be in her level at youtube or beauty.

A lot of people consider my channel as 'inspirational' which I personally wouldn't really know what to say because that is a HUGE compliment as I take it. I thank you all for that, it takes me a long while to come up with these ideas (aswell as 15% of comments include 'you copy' I like to discuss with my youtube friends what I am going to do, so yes my channel is full of originality just society think that everyone with more viewing is more ''original'') I am so glad you all have been there for me and sticking up for me when haters come into town! ;)

I literally cannot thank you guys enough, I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys, more of you to hopefully come!

By my little piglets! Love oo! ;) x

4 comments:

  1. Love you Quisha! You have come so far in your YouTube channel. Your videos are amazing and you have inspired me to make a blog http://tartan4life.blogspot.co.uk/. Thank you for inspiring as I really enjoy making blog posts. You really deserve all your subscribers because you are such a lovely person. I especially love your routine videos, room décor and anxiety video with your mum. I love all your videos! Thank you Quisha and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it! I love your videos!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi quisha💘 I am so happy for you even tho you have more subs now💘 but I just wanted to ask if you could add my snapchat :Jenna_bxo or pastel.jenna👑 it would mean the world because I don't have many friends and you seem like a really lovey person xx

    ReplyDelete