Monday 2 March 2015

Meeting Tanya burr, An Amazing day

Hello my lovelies! So you have probably forgotten about me as I've been gone for a long while, but here I am back and ready! today I am talking about my day on Saturday!

So if you didn't already know Tanya Burr (An up-rising, successful youtuber I love) had a book signing for her new popular book 'Love Tanya' which I'm very excited to read. Swell as meeting Tanya, Jim and tanya's parents were there and they were vlogging! nOt only this an extra special treat for me was meeting a few of you amazing viewers, it was a truly amazing experience.

As of my anxiety I knew i couldnt cope in the que, So I was very lucky to have a reserved place 4th in the line, Tanya was so lovely and I'm so glad I met her! tanya ha the most amazing dress on, it really suited her, one thing i must say that her fathers moustache really cought my eye! He looked like a proper cornish fisherman haha! x

I was shaking a lot and surprised i Got through the day, waiting for Tanya I was sitting by the chairs and noticed a girl around my age staring at me, I didn't know who it was then they started waving and getting all excited, I looked the other way because i thought tanya arrived but really it was a viewer of mine waving at me! very surprising and of course I got a cheeky picture with them at the end, I loved seeing Tanya! x

Hope you guys have an amazing evening and Ill see you all soon x

Quisha, pastel princess x

12 comments:

  1. Quisha I am so proud of you, and well done for getting through the day! Xx p's please add my snapchat: jenna_bxo or read the dm on arianasgigglesxo account thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my idol, you've inspired me to start a blog. I would be honoured if you could check it out xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out your blog its amazing ❤️

      Delete
  3. Well done for getting through the day!! Xx
    http://carasblog612.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog Quisha and your YouTube is really good aswell. I have recently started a blog so I would love it if you checked it out
    http://mysmallplaceontheinternet.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0
    Thanks xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tagged you to participate in the Infinity Dreams Award Tag because I love your blog!
    Click Here: http://gemmart1611.blogspot.co.uk/ for more details :)

    I hope you enjoy participating!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.
    BT change password

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog, and your YouTube is amazing! Can't wait for more blog posts! Love LuluB xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Quisha please update your blog ❤️

    ReplyDelete